If you clicked the link you know exactly what you came for… let’s not waste time here!
- Jumping rope for 10-20 minutes a day is a great exercise. Running puts a lot of pressure on your knees so when you want to add cardio to your routine jumping rope is a GREAT alternative.
- Making sure that you get 8 hours of sleep is very important, especially when you’re training at a high intensity. It’s the only time your body will truly refuel to do it all over again. Take your sleep seriously.
- Run your variations twice in a row… back to back. The body has to learn how to push. If you start early enough, you’ll transform pretty quickly.
- Taking cardio-heavy classes like aerobics, Zumba, or kickboxing have been great at helping my clients build stamina.
- You should do my Stamina Workout every day before class. To make it even more effective do the workout while breathing only through your nose. This will force your lungs to work harder while expanding and collapsing giving them the ability to hold more air for longer periods.
I hope this helps you on your journey!